12.01.2008

HEADCOUNT!!!!!


LOL...remember that Ludacris song? P-poppin!

Yea well that's how I'm jumping into this blog lol cause I never did Gold White. Sooooo Hi ladies!!!! =)

OMG, first off might I say we are so freakin FANTABULOUS! Like seriously. I miss you guys everyday. Oh and excuse the pic to the right...I was trying to crop my damn titties out, but it was takin too much time...one of you all has to show me how to put a pic in a photograph like how you all do lol

So onto....my life. *Sigh* Where Do i start? So most of you all kno I graduated in December of last year from Hofstra. Since then I have been fortunate enough to get a job with a weekly tv show on PBS called Bill Moyers Journal. I'm a production Assistant here, helping bring in guests for the show, research, blah blah blah.

I have my own place here in Brooklyn, a small one bedroom (like really small) in this old ass, needs to be renovated building. But hopefully I will be out of this place by the end of the year cause I can't take the freakin nosy neighbors, sharing the bathroom, and yes....mice. I can't. I just have to go lol. SO I'm gonna have to put my pride aside for now and see if mommy dearest can float me some money quick fast...cause I gots TO GO. lol.

But there's much more to that. More than I really feel like typing right now lol. So onto, my love life. Soooo yay...I'm in love. I think. lol His name is Denver...just look at facebook for pics. And I've known him since the beginning of college. We were friends first and then got real close and have ultimately been together for about 2 years. And I dunno. I'm thinkign he might be........*breathe* the one.

But I'm not sure.

We've certainly gone through a lot of up and downs in the past year...from drama, to him fuckin around, to me fuckin around, to me almost bout to kill this girl (I swear if I find out where that bitch lives it's a wrap), to just tryin to get our shit together, to finally being in a really good place. He's met the parents and basically the whole family (he was with me on Thanksgiving). And I dunno, we just really have this incredibly strong connection.

But sometimes I wanna do me. I dunno. I think I'm a horrible person for it. But there are times when I'm like, Hey! I'm young, succesful, you aint shit!....but then there are times when I sit back and think, damn I could really build something really powerful with this man.

Hmm. I dunno, just a lot in my head. We will definitely have to sit and sip for that whole conversation. =)

But as for me, myself, and I.....I'm pretty good. I must admit i go through moments of depression where I feel like all my friends up here are just on some bullshit. Like seriously, I have bills to pay, how the hell I'm gonna stay up drinking until 3am on a Wednesday night before work the next day??? Don't make no sense. But, I think for the first time in a really long time, I'm learning how to be comfortable with ME. I've always depended on myself anyways, but I'm realizing that I've always wanted other people to justify my relationships, friendships, or just me as a person. I think at this point in my life I really am just over it. I'm able to maintain and be okay with it. And be ok with just being by myself or saying no. Hmm. Reflections reflections.

1 comment:

  1. Congrats on the cush gig and the degree from Hofstra. I will be stopping by often.
    Jaycee

    ReplyDelete